Our shared vision
Our aim is to make Ram Lakhan Bhatt International senior Secondary School a caring, vibrant and
viable School in which all children can aspire to their full potential.
We will achieve this by:
- Developing high self-esteem through a culture where everyone is listened to,
valued, supported, respected and feels secure.
- Embracing challenge and learning from experience even when things go
- Offering an informative, interesting and vibrant environment which actively
fosters a love of learning.
- Being inclusive, whilst valuing the need for individuality.
- Enriching children’s perception of cultural diversity through developing a
- Motivating children with a broad, rich and inspiring curriculum
- Developing a culture of respect for others and self through establishing clear
expectations and boundaries
- Fostering effective and rewarding partnerships through clear communication
at all levels.
- Ensuring a spiritual and emotional awareness of the whole self
Creating a vibrant and interesting School where children, staff and parents
develop a passion for learning